Re: A roadster for the wife

To: "Datsun Roadster" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: A roadster for the wife
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:03:47 -0700
Congrats on the newest member of the family!

Don't write off those 1600's! I was out in my '70 1600 late last week with
my wife following in the family car. Yep, I lost her in traffic and we met
up at the house. And she complained that she just couldn't keep up with me.
Despite using my 2000 for the last year, I still find it a joy to run
around in the 1600 (and I had a good run against a BMW'r, surprised him!)

Fred - So.SF
BADROC
'70 1600 Blondie
'66 2000 Loosie