Roadster on TV?

To: datsunroadsters@egroups.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster on TV?
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 13:55:25 EDT
Hi List(s)

A Big Day today. The BBC caught up with the website over the weekend. They've
since contacted me with a view to doing a feature of my 2000 & 1600 Roadsters
on their 'Top Gear' programme, the biggest car show in the UK. Pretty cool.

I won't hold my breath until it's broadcast - I was interviewed, and my 2000
was filmed, for the same programme in 1998, although the feature, about the
decline of the Japanese car industry!? was never shown - I wonder why.

I'll keep you posted. Regards.

Rob
<A HREF="http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/";>The Classic Fairlady Roadster
Register</A>