RE: Work day turns FUN!

To: "'David & Candy Pina'" <casalp@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Work day turns FUN!
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:47:45 -0500
Boy this IS a HOOT!   I also got "are there any women on the Roadster list
and your not emailing them are you".  And you are right - keep the house
clean and do dishes.  Me and the Roadster are much happier this way.  All
said and done I love my wife a lot and would not trade her for anything.
Mmmmmmmmmm........ 67.5 2000...Solex......just kidding.

Phil
SEROC