Work day turns FUN!

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Work day turns FUN!
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 11:10:31 -0500
List

I was coming back from Home Depot, blew into the subdivision, and did a 180
in front of the driveway.  The rear came around a little too far - dirt from
new construction!   Up came a lady and daughter and asked if that was my
car.  Ooops I thought, ladies mad about my "having too much fun" driving.
But NO.  They have a 67 1600 they are restoring it for their daughter (just
got learners permit) and is in the paint shop (yea - bright red).  They
bought the Roadster from a friend and really did not know much about the
car.  They had a million questions.  Needless to say, by the time they left
they were more excited about their little Roadster then ever.  We exchanged
phone numbers so when they need part I can head them in the right direction
and offer any help I can.  Had a bit of a time explaining the phone number
to my wife with a strange ladies name on it.  Of course I also got the "you
are supposed to be working of the house not playing with your Datsun"
lecture.  But it is all worth it to talk to new very excited Roadster
owners.

I gave her some web site addresses and they may get back on the web at home
and join the list and SEROC.

Happy Roadstering
Phil
SEROC