High Windshield Praise

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: High Windshield Praise
From: "Brian St. Jacques" <brian@varatouch.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 08:23:52 -0700
I understand the preferences some people have for low windshield cars very
well. I grew up a VW nut, and as far as I am concerned, VW stopped making
cars after '67. However, I am thankful that Datsun made a high windshield
model, not only because I now own one, but because I stand about 6' 4".
These cars may not be the most preferred among the roadsters, but they are
still mighty sweet looking and much better suited for guys like myself.

Brian '68 1600