Re: Chrome

To: HIGHKIX4@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Chrome
From: Nick Turi <nturi@otw.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 19:27:10 -0600
List,

  I had a chance to ride in Jim's push rod 2L and I was very impressed.
The (SAKE RKT) lived up to its name. We rode down the street with goggles
on minus the windshield. We flew down the road with tremendous power. It
rivaled the Dennis roadster ride at CDM. I've drive in several push rod 2L
and several overhead cam 2L I am still partial to the push rod 2L
configuration.
The power is there.

Thanks Jim for the ride and the delivery of my car from CDM.

Nick
'66 Roadster
'72 240 Z