Re: Chrome

To: ej99176@goodnet.com, HIGHKIX4@aol.com
Subject: Re: Chrome
From: Sexmnypwr@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 13:25:39 EDT
Ron and everyone,

  Great advice.  The other thing is inspect each piece very closely for
quality.  When the grind the metal (if there is any surface rust) sometimes
they do substandard work cleaning it up.  They just make a light pass and
then rechrome it.  The parts will usually be individually wrapped up in a wax
paper.  If you just pick up the parts and go home without inspecting them
first at the shop, you could be disappointed when you get home.  Don't be
afraid to have them re-do anything.  You're paying good money, you should get
good quality.
  I had to go through this 3 times with the guy I went to.  He hated me, but
he knew I was right.
  Good luck

  Stan Wada