Re: Roadster sighting on film

To: sidney raper <spl310@hotmail.com>, CalSpeed@aol.com, vlaury@earthlink.net,
Subject: Re: Roadster sighting on film
From: "Mike Adams" <mikeadam@wcnet.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 20:15:31 +0000
Well I just finished watching Double Happiness.
I would have to concur that the father was right.
If I had a daughter I wouldn't want her falling for
 an MGB owner - I would tell her to hold out for a
Datsun Roadster owner !  That was a 'B' not a Datsun.
Also Michael I know you now understand the true
wisdom of your father-in-law - not only making
your wife hold out for not only a 67.5 but a solex 67.5.
Mike TDROC