Re: Roadster sighting on film

To: vlaury@earthlink.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Roadster sighting on film
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 15:39:21 EDT
In a message dated 7/22/00 2:50:48 PM !!!First Boot!!!, vlaury@earthlink.net
writes:

<< In the Independent production "Double Happiness" the lead character, Jade,
 is trying to balance her western aspirations with her family's strict
 Chinese values. Of course, this balance goes to hell in a handbasket when
 the romantic hero drives up in his sora blue roadster (what else would he
 drive?).  >>

Yeah..... I thought that her parents would never let her marry me either.
The growl of the Solex's made things worse too.  They always knew when I
brought her home late at night.  I guess that my charm and mechanical
apptitude helped them change their minds.  Mary (Jade) and I were married
shortly after that.  ;>)

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
http://members.aol.com/calspeed1/motorsports.html

ps... non-fiction romance films.... yeah!  ;>)