Re: Roadster sighting on film

To: CalSpeed@aol.com, vlaury@earthlink.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Roadster sighting on film
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 19:25:43 EDT
Hmmmm,

Sounds like a similar story to one over here, only this one was a twist.
This one is more of a cross between "An Officer and a Gentleman" and "Double
Happiness." The femain lead was not Chinese, she was a Southern lady, and
the male lead was a young officer candidate.  He had a loud MG Midget (with
a weber! :->) and an even louder black '66 Mustang.  The story had a similar
happy ending though, getting married towards the end of the Officer's Basic
Course and JUST TODAY (10 and a half half years later) we added Amelia Rose
to the family!!

Sid (documented as an Officer and a Gentleman)