A pleasant visit to San Francisco

To: bitterrootprop@nidlink.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: A pleasant visit to San Francisco
From: Jaykp@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 08:06:59 EDT
All,

I was in San Francisco earlier this week, and had a few spare hours. So, I
stopped in on Mike Young of Datsun Motorsports. Nice guy!  He showed his
pictures from Shasta (I really got to try to make it one of these years), and
I looked at pictures of several of the cars that he's rebuilt. Now that I'm
back in town, I can't wait to get to work on my car which is laid up in the
garage waiting for brakes and a water pump.

By the way, anyone have any tips on removing the old water pump? It appears
to be seized to the studs.

Jay Williams
'68 SPL
Nashville