Free my brakes

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free my brakes
From: "Nolan Scheid" <nolan@clipper.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 16:01:12 -0700
Hello Everyone.
Well the car bug is really hitting me again. This morning I decided to
finish my Roadster while I was waiting for some Pantera parts.
The car is near perfect but has been setting on jack stands for several
years. The brake pads are the Metal master pads. They are the heavy metal
pads that will put slivers in your fingers if you rub the face. Now the
metal from the pads have FIRMLY bonded with the disks. Does anyone have a
good idea for braking the pads loose ? This car is a giant paper weight
until I get it free. I have never seen a set this locked up before. I would
like to get it over to a good place to work on it.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Regards,
Nolan Scheid