Enlist in the U-20 Bomber Datsun Club

To: "Post to Datsun Net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Enlist in the U-20 Bomber Datsun Club
From: "Robb Pynes" <robbpynes@continet.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 15:29:44 -0700
Hellow fellow Datsun Roadster Owners

We have a club, totaly free the "U-20 Bombers".

I am updating our web site with pictures and information and would like
your input

Enlist view requirements <http://www.continet.com/exe/2000/2000nlst.htm>

The old web site is still up, but the new web site will contain photos of
all models of Roadsters from stock 1500's, 1600' 2000's Custom Roadsters to
the rare Lightweight Roadster.

You can join or just help with information on your favorite links,
suppliers, shows, meets or Datsun gear.

Just fill out enlistment form or e-mail me to get an e-mail version

New site will be up soon

Robb Pynes
robbpynes@continet.com

Old Web Site <http://www.continet.com/exe/2000/2000.htm>