Re: Free my brakes

To: "Nolan Scheid" <nolan@clipper.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Free my brakes
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 19:40:12 -0400
Nolan,

I bought a car that was stored for tooooo long outside and had the same
problem. I disconnected the calipers, hoses etc then hit the caliper with a
sledge and a 2x4 to cushion the blow. It loosened up real quick.

A Pantera Eh? I went out with this girl many years ago whose brother
disassembled a Pantera, put the parts in boxes and left it that way for
about 10 years or so. Probably the car is still in pieces +/- 15 years
later.

66 Mike