<Northwest> Event update

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: <Northwest> Event update
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 14:29:10 -0700
List,
I have  information on a few events coming up in the Northwest.

The first one is sponsored by the Z Club of Washington. It is
to be held from August 18th to August 20th. Location is Jefferson County

Fairgrounds, Port Townsend, Washington. This is a weekend camp out
at the fairgrounds.

The second one is  the All Nissan Show in Vancouver, B.C., Canada.
I attended this one last year and it is a must do event. The event is
being
held on September 9th and 10th. The autocross is held on the 9th and
the show and shine will be on the 10th. I will put up a more information

on the Nowroc's event site.Prices for food and stay are great in Canada
now. We stayed last year right on the water front. the show and shine
was just a couple hundred yards from our room. The Canadian roadster
owners are great people to do things with also.

Mike
Nowroc
http://www.nowroc.com/