Re: idling question.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: idling question.
From: Hoon Kim <hoon@pixar.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 17:33:55 -0700
I wanted to give a quick update. Due to my radiator problem, there is
indeed a pinhole sized hole right at the base of the hose attachment
on my radiator, I haven't seen if the throttle question has been
answered. I just wanted to say again thanks to all the responses and
to let people know that if it weren't for the list, I wouldn't have
gotten a roadster for I would be lost. Looks like I'm going to get my
radiator recored, patched, and changed to a 3 row.

BTW anyone in the bay area know of a good place for this?
--
                      Hoon Kim
    ______\____       hoon@pixar.com