Re: panasport wheels

To: jdg1@ix.netcom.com, Tomet9@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: panasport wheels
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 20:33:22 EDT
In a message dated 7/19/00 11:31:21 PM !!!First Boot!!!, jdg1@ix.netcom.com
writes:

<< I own a set of 14" panasports and the issue was with the plastic center
caps
 not clearing the dust caps on the front hubs.  I ran without the center caps
 for about a year but.... suggested removing the dust cap and placing a
 quarter behind the cap and tapping the cap down onto the spindle. >>

Hello,

Yes that was a problem but all I did was tap the dust caps in alittle with a
plastic hammer and I was able to install the center hubcaps without any
problem.

I used the quarter for the parking meter.  Got 30 minutes!  ;>)

Calspeed
BADROC / San Francisco, Ca