Re: idling question.

To: Hoon Kim <hoon@pixar.com>
Subject: Re: idling question.
From: noji <noji@snowman.med.umn.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 16:21:00 -0700
Hoon,

I can't remember who exactly had mentioned this, but this has helped my
idle fluctuations.  If you have your throttle cable tight there is the
potential that the housing will expand in relationship to the cable.  So
when you are stuck in slow traffic engine compartment temps will
increase compared to going down the road.  Give it some slack and see
what happens.  Are your carbs in good condition?  There should be no
slop or leakage at the throttle shafts.  If there is get the address for
Z therapy.

Dana