roadster in Rhode Island Junkyard

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: roadster in Rhode Island Junkyard
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 18:59:31 -0400
DRONE members,

  This came across the vintage list with information on a few Alfas, Fiats,
and a Hillman Husky.  I asked Steve if he had noticed a Datsun in his
travels and it sounds like somebody could find some decent parts!
  Ask Steve about where the junk yard is. Ohio is just too far away for me
to be chasing parts.

Happy hunting!

Paul
OROC