WHAT NOT TO SAY TO A POLICE OFFICER

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: WHAT NOT TO SAY TO A POLICE OFFICER
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 19:58:53 -0400

1.  I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer. (OK in Texas)

2.  Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.

3.  Aren't you the guy from the Village People?

4.  Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph  to keep up with me.  Good
job!

5.  Are You Andy or Barney?

6.  I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a
police officer.

7.  You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?

8.  I pay your salary!

9.  Gee, Officer!  That's terrific.  The last officer only gave me a
warning, too!

10. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.

11. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other
cars around.
That's how far ahead of me they are.

12. When the Officer says "Gee Son....Your eyes look red, have you been
drinking?"
You probably shouldn't respond with, "Gee Officer your eyes look glazed,
have
you been eating doughnuts?"