Re: Front pulley, Harmonic balancer

To: <jamesd_williams@yahoo.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front pulley, Harmonic balancer
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 10:40:57 -0700
Jim,

I bought one from the Nissan dealer three years ago. Thought that mine had
gone bad. turned out that my noise was an exhaust rattle. It sounded exactly
like when my balancer when out on my straight six Chevy. Didn't use it until
my timing chain job. Gave my old one away to Greg Nelson for his "R" motor
Stroker project.

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles