Re: Front pulley, Harmonic balancer

To: jamesd_williams@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Front pulley, Harmonic balancer
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 21:12:16 EDT
Jim,

My suggestion is to find a new one if you can afford it.  If not, used would
work but be prepared to possibly experience the same issue again at a later
time.  It may last another 6 months, or it may last until we are all worm
food.  You just never know.  A fellow that works for me had the same thing
happen to a 1995 Mustang.  He is the original owner, so it was not abused
prior to his getting it and since he is no mechanic, it was never removed
for a cam upgrade or other such event.

Just my $.02

Sid