Re: New Wheel Mystery

To: RoadsteRob@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Wheel Mystery
From: KWS711@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 22:09:58 EDT
Rob,

I have similar wheels I bought on the Internet. They are made by American.
They were rough when I got them, but I got them soda blasted (lees harsh than
sand or beads), painted the spokes with gray primer (color choice is yours
:o) )
and had the rims polished. You can get a look at them on the NOWROC web page.
I am listed under Oregon members.
They turned out very nice, and are from the same time period as the roadsters.
Mine are 5.5 x 14 also. I run 195-60 14 Yokohama A032 tires and they fit under
the wheel wells very well. I hope your offset is correct!!
The center caps I got from the Tire Factory in Portland, OR. Mark "stickerman"
Dent made up Datsun stickers for the centercaps. I gave him the O.D I needed
and
he did a fine job.
Make sure you have washers between the lug nuts and the wheels or you will
tear the wheels up.

Kim
68 2000 CSP
NOWROC