Re: New Wheel Mystery

To: <RoadsteRob@aol.com>
Subject: Re: New Wheel Mystery
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 22:52:33 -0400
Rob,

The Libres in 14" size haven't been made in a very long time. I had them on
a 240Z I owned in the '70s and I purchased them used at a Datsun dealer for
$40 for the entire set. They were a dealer option back then. I don't know
about the caps being available.

They are rare and $$$$$$$$ today in really good condition.

Mike