RE: Roadster Roadtrip

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Roadster Roadtrip
From: "Mitch Planck" <mitch@ias.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 09:39:45 -0400
Every Father's Day, in Akron, OH, at Stan Hywet, there is an antique car
show. I used to go to this when I was a teenager (mid 80's) and while I
don't think I saw Roadster's being showed, I did see some parked nearby.
Lot's of cool old cars though, from the Dusenbergs and Mercedes and Rolls
Royces from the 20's and 30's up to tricked out current cars. And once
you're done looking at the cars, you can walk around the grounds.

This house was built by F.A. Seiberling, one of the founders of Goodyear,
and it's a 65 room tudor mansion with extensive gardens, including a
beautiful rose garden, a huge greenhouse, and a large oriental garden. You
can also take house tours and see the indoor pool and bowling alley. Usually
a great day!

Check out http://www.stanhywet.org/events/

-Mitch