Bringing your S.O. to Shasta- A hidden agenda

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Bringing your S.O. to Shasta- A hidden agenda
From: Dan Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 23:51:12 -0700
Hello All,
        I gotta tell ya. Bringing your S.O. to a big car show is really a great
idea.  That is if they have any interest at all in the cars.  They see all of
the
other cars and they kinda catch the fever and then they don't mind so much
the time/money you spend on the car's.  In fact it can even have the effect
of them wanting you to spend even more time/ money on the car to 'make it
as nice as the other cars at Shasta'
        All I gotta say is that if Irene has anything to say about it I will
be entering my car in the modified class next year with LOTS more flames
and maybe a fin or  two... ITs really scary she REALLY wants me to add
fins to the roadster....and big white walls like that awesome 1500 had.....
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA
                BADROC