Miscellaneous incl. Shasta

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Miscellaneous incl. Shasta
From: Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 08:19:56 -0500
The pictures from Shasta look wonderful and looks like folks had a real good
time.  Is anyone producing a video this year?  I forgot who did the one last
year, but it was excellent.  As a matter of fact I may watch it again
tonight!  BTW - who owns the deep red with white stripes and flares
roadster?  If he's not offended I may want to copy his paint scheme.  OK - I
know, too many red roadsters, but hey I'm in the southeast and there just
aren't that many of them out here. Percentage wise I should be OK.
Currently I am ashamed to say that I probably am the only guy on the list
with a pink roadster...

I was cleaning off my workbench last weekend and finally decided that I was
tired of cleaning around the brake brace I bought from Stan nearly a year
ago.  Took about 15-20 mins. to install and makes a nice difference!  Pedal
is noticabbly firmer.  This is on a car that is visually solid up there with
no evidence of cracking.  I can't imagine what a difference it would make if
a car is weak in this area.

Lastly - there was some discussion about a power brake bleeder a while back.
I e-mailed tham about adapters for our cars (and Z's) and got the following
response.  When I get an update, I will post the list.

>I'm afraid not, at the moment.  At the moment we sell only one adaptor,
>which fits European cars.  We have under development a "universal" round
>adaptor which will fit many Japanese cars including Hondas.  It's taking a
>bit longer to design than we envisioned, but we hope to have it out in a
>couple of months and will send you a email then.

>Thanks for your interest in the Motive Products Power Bleeder.

Chris Brucciani
Marietta, GA
1968 2000
1973 240Z