'67 1600 for sale in bay area...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: '67 1600 for sale in bay area...
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 18:43:24 EDT
I recently "sold" my 1600 to a friend up in el cerrito (near berkeley), but
he unfortunately has to sell it in order to finance other projects (one of
which might be a '66 fastback mustang...does anyone have one for sale for
cheap BTW? :)   so here's the scoop:
- it's a low-windshield 67 1600
- there's a 5-main motor with later head in it
- the motor runs perfectly...it's so well tuned that you can fire it up with
just a flick of the ign, maybe in two tries on really cold mornings (w/o even
resorting to the choke)
- car is very reliable...i drove it from san jose to drop it off in el
cerrito..a good 1.5 hour drive almost
- exterior color is gray primer
- car will also come with the lot of newly-rebuilt front susp stuff I bought
a while ago (blasted and POR15ed arms, spindles, hubs, etc... nismo front
springs... new zerk fittings... new bushing boots... new koni adjustable
shocks... )
- there's a bit more, so if you're interested, please email me and/or my
friend at toyofuku@cats.ucsc.edu

Van