Well, it had to happen

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Well, it had to happen
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 11:07:34 -0700
I know there are quite a few roadsters up here,
    but until last Thursday, I'd never met one when I was in my car.   I
was feeling sorry for myself (couldn't go to Shasta yet again) so I went
out to make sure some of my more favorite roads were still there <grin>.

    Headed across 520 at 3pm (yeah, stopped in traffic), I looked over,
and there was a red 1600 coming the opposite direction.  I waved and
beeped, but I don't think he saw me.
    Yeah, big deal, I know, but I've had the car on the road for 5
years, and this is the first time I've randomly encountered another
roadster!  They ARE rare cars, by modern standards!
    Also, chased a red MGB for a ways.  His car looked very nice...  too
bad they're so under powered!  <grin>
Toby