Re: yellow vs. red

To: "Greg Glass" <gglass@e-bci.com>
Subject: Re: yellow vs. red
From: laurahoey@myself.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 12:24:34 -0400 (EDT)
Well my personal favorite is silver with a black top (check it out at)
http://www.nowroc.com/Photos/Fulls/Whidbey/Laura.jpg

I think this combo is a great blend of both worlds, it certainly doesn't scream
"mid-life crisis" like the red roadsters do but it does say "hey, look at me!"

Laura Hoey
'70 2000
Issaquah, WA