Re: yellow vs. red

To: laurahoey@myself.com
Subject: Re: yellow vs. red
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 12:01:21 -0700 (PDT)
Wow what a sharp car!

Well I guess it is time to throw in my 2 cents on the color war.

With out a doubt the best color in the world for a roadster is primer
grey. no question about it! very user friendly, get a scuff, scrape,
etc, just go to pep boys, get a can of primer. Instant touchup! Yes,
grey is the best! besides, you never get any glare off the car when
taking pictures.

But seriously, I'm just kidding. the perfect color is what YOU like!
Myself, I'm kind of tired of red. Seems like I've had too many red
cars. Currently have 3 roadsters, and the 67.5 is red, 70 is that light
blue and the Road Warrior (66) is primer grey. It will most likley be
pure white.
Roman, SoCalROC
Ps. I love the look of silver and black, but I've seen too many that
faded to the primer grey look.

http://mail.yahoo.com/