Prespective Roadster buyer

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Prespective Roadster buyer
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 11:44:10 -0500
Hey list -

A couple in Atlanta GA is looking for a 68 2000 so they can get back into
Roadstering.  I don't information on price or condition yet.  Someone in FL
had a roadster for sale and I deleted it.  Can FL seller forward that email
to me?  Information on other Roadsters would also be appreciated.

Phil
SEROC
Alabama
'66 1600  and yes RED.  Other colors in town: Silver, red, white, cream,
silver.  At Gatlinburg - red, white, silver, silver.  MMMM.... It seems the
south likes silver Roadsters.