Possible future Roadster fan

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Possible future Roadster fan
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 16:51:47 EDT
Hello,

Something very interesting happened yesterday.  I was outside of my house
cleaning my car from the long trip home from Shasta and a guy roller bladed
up to me and showed some interest in my car.  He sort of hung around a seemed
to really be checking it out with real interest.

He told me he just moved out from Detroit a month or so ago and took a job at
a local dot.com startup in downtown, "City".  He said that he was also into
older cars and that he restored a '74 Karmann Ghia.  Well we made small talk
and then he roller bladed away.

This morning, to my surprise I received an email from him.  He said that he
was really interested in the Roadster and researched it on the internet.  He
came across Datsun.com and saw my car on it.  He decided to drop me a mail.

I am sure that he will be around to talk cars again and maybe he will end up
being a future owner.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex