<fs> 15 x7 Enkis w/225-50-15

To: Z list <z-car@taex001.tamu.edu>, 240z-club <240z-club@peak.org>,
Subject: <fs> 15 x7 Enkis w/225-50-15
From: Marc Sayer <msayer1@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 13:32:58 -0700
Well it looks like my Enkis probably aren't sold after all. These are
15x7 wire mesh style w/black centers. An almost  *brand new* (less than
1500 miles) set of Nankang 225-50-VR15s. These maybe "odd" brand tires
but they were great, as good or better than the 16" Dunlop Sport D40s I
run now. They had a nice quiet ride (much better than the Dunlops) that
wasn't too harsh but gave excellent traction in wet and dry and still
had an excellent wear rating.  Frankly when I put the Dunlops on my car
I was very surprised at how well the Nankangs compared. The Nankangs
have a directional tread, BTW. The tire/wheel combos have all been zero
balanced (I stood over their shoulders and made them get it right).
These tires and wheels will fit on any 280ZX or 240-280Z, they should
also fit 510s and probably Roadsters as well. They can be seen at
Classic Datsun Motorsports in Vista CA. Their number is 760-940-6365. I
am asking $600 obo for the set. The wheels are easily worth $250-300 and
the tires run right at $100 each mounted and balanced.  You can reach me
at 541-746-8440 or 541-543-4030 or email me at msayer1@concentric.net
--
Marc Sayer