Re: [datsunroadsters] New 1600 1/43 Die Casts!!

To: LauryV@MTA.NET
Subject: Re: [datsunroadsters] New 1600 1/43 Die Casts!!
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 20:11:48 EDT
I really think it is off white, but who knows.  Mine was off white, and I
painted it as soon as I had enough money.

Gary

1966 red 1600

In a message dated 7/7/00 4:44:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time, LauryV@MTA.NET
writes:

<< You know, There seems to be a certain bias against my favorite roadster
 color. I guess that's alright with me, why should I care? All you folks,
 with your same ol, plain-jane red roadsters can all get together and compare
 the wonderful variations of red, in great detail. To heck with you!

 My car IS 665 yellow. That paint is 31 years old and still looks beautiful.
 every day I thank the gods and goddesses that I have been spared from having
 ANOTHER red roadster! Yes, It's pale yellow, It's supposed to be pale
 yellow, IT WAS pale yellow 31 years ago and she's STILL pale yellow today.
 No amount of buffing will make bright yellow, just shinier pale yellow.

 I think you all are just pale green with envy.

 Victor
 70 SRL 31113136 <original 665 PALE YELLOW PAINT
 Los Angeles
 SoCalROC http://www.ameri-eagle.com/datsun/