NOWROC North Cascades Ride

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: NOWROC North Cascades Ride
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 17:28:52 -0700
NOWROC and List,
This is the next ride for the Seattle area Roadster Owners.
It again is being hosted by Robin Krause and Dave Mehl.
They both have been doing a fantastic job on organizing
events in the Seattle area. If you are up for it I understand this
is a fantastic road trip. Information will be posted on my web site
it is still the temporary home of NOWROC. Don't look there yet
I won't have it up until Saturday night.

http://www.nidlink.com/~bitterrootprop/

This is a message from Robin,

On July 16,  NOWROC members will be getting together for a drive across
the North Cascades Hwy in Northern Washington.  We'll  meet just off I-5
at
the  Arlington Exit at 9:30 and leave at 10:00.  For those who are not
familiar with the area, this is apx 30 miles north of Seattle.  We'll
meet
just East of the exit on the South side of the road.  There is a
restaurant
there and an AM/PM.  There should be room to gather somewhere along that

strip.  Just keep your eyes open for Roadsters.

>From Arlington,  we'll take Hwy 530 to Darrington and on to Rockport.
We
will be on the N. Cascades Hwy from that point on. We will make whatever

the best view stops are along the way and will possibly complete the
drive
at Liberty Bell overlook. We can decide if we want to go on to Winthrop
from there.  For those who don't want to make it a long day, you are
welcome to join us and peel off at any point.

Thanks again to Dave Mehl for coming up with a specific route.

There are not many services once we hit the highway, so come with a
full tank of gas, food and water, and SUNSCREEN.

If you are interested in coming on the drive, please contact Robin
Krause
(robinkrause@hotmail.com).

P.S.  Also keep in mind the August 12 picnic in Blaine.

Thanks,
Mike
Nowroc
2 69' 2000's I am getting ready to remove the dash on one so check my
site for
a photo FAQ in the future.