roadster sighting in magazine.

To: datsun roadster mailist <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: roadster sighting in magazine.
From: Hoon Kim <hoon@pixar.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 16:38:43 -0700
I was looking through a faily new japanese magazine at my local japanese
bookstore. It is basically profiles of a bunch of people with their car
collections. Vol. 1 had 1 nice white late model roadster, while vol 3. had
2 roadsters in them. There was also some other beautiful cars also. Check
it out if you want to see nice Japanese roadsters. Too expensive just for a
few pics (and too much kanji to read the Japanese) at a price of about $25.
It's called car garage, auto garage, or classic garage, or something like
that. Nice quality.

BTW, while flipping through some other japanese auto mags, I came across, a
honda s800 roadster (I think '65). anyone know anything about them?
                     Hoon Kim
   ______\____       hoon@pixar.com