Re: Re[2]: Synchronizing carbs with rubber hose

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, SPL311RDST@aol.com
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Synchronizing carbs with rubber hose
From: Bamandpeb@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 17:42:22 EDT
If anyone ever questions why the Roadster list is the best, then just show
that person some of the personal e-mails such as this one. No other list has
this sense of humor. Is there a compilation of Alan B's greatest stories yet.
Rob B, there may be another book in this. How about "101 uses for a Datsun
Roadster, dead or alive". And if you really want some funny/sad stories, just
talk to any of the racers out there. Raise your hand if you have ever watched
the car ahead of you loose a driveshaft at the front and try to pogo-stick on
it. Or breaking your windshield from the little internal bits coming from the
exploding engine in the car straight ahead. Maybe there should be a catagory
at Shasta for the most entertaining road trip story???

Dan & Susan
Portland, OR.
"Been there, done that"

< Subj:  Re[2]: Synchronizing carbs with rubber hose