Re[2]: Synchronizing carbs with rubber hose

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, SPL311RDST@aol.com
Subject: Re[2]: Synchronizing carbs with rubber hose
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 11:02:51 -0700
One time me and some friends were helping a friend with starting problems
on his Chevy. He was adjusting the carb as we cranked it over. Wrrr, wrrr,
wrrr, WHUMP! BIG BLAST OF FIRE and a roar as it backfired and kicked over.
Our friend jumped back away from the car and said "whew, that was damn
close!". We were laughing hysterically because his wool cap was on fire
with flames shooting up from his head!

Note: adjust your carbs outside, not in the garage. Gives you more space to run
around as you try to put out the flames!

Fred
BADROC
P.S. Uni-Syns go for around $25.