Re: Fwd: [928] Joke not related to 928

To: <laurahoey@myself.com>, "Gordon Glasgow" <glasgow@serv.net>,
Subject: Re: Fwd: [928] Joke not related to 928
From: "Sean Trevelyan" <daymore@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 10:55:52 +1000
Laura
Been there, done that (and I have small feet).

A JOKE -
My sister in law was pulled over by the police for doing 120kph in a 90
zone.  He said "Do you know the speed limit's 90 here"  "Yes" says she.
"You were doing 120" says the police officer.  "Get real" says my sister in
law "it's a Volvo".  AND HE LET HER OFF.
Lynne