[no subject]

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 19:50:01 -0400
I read an article in Sports Compact Cars regarding a 300 Z they were
modifying in which they mentioned a product made by Foam Seal they were
using to stiffen the body and other various parts of the car. According to
the article the foam comes in various stiffening strengths from about 40% to
400% mixtures. The article said that significant stiffening of the body
became evident.

I contacted the company and they said that in about 2 months they will
release it for consumer use. Right now it is used in the manufacture of
several cars including the Q45 where they inject it into the "A" posts to
strengthen them and quiet them down.

I think this product could have a significant impact on the Roadster body
to achieve  greater stiffness, hopefully making the Roadster as stiff as my
Miata.

As of yet pricing is unavailable.

'66 Mike from NYC