Re: Double headgasket U20

To: Kyle Hagemann <kwhcpa@addler.net>
Subject: Re: Double headgasket U20
From: Jim Tyler <toplessdatsun@ga.prestige.net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 15:43:19 -0400
Relieving the head PROPERLY might be the method of choice in this case
I believe.

or

Use one gasket and buy premium

or

Price a good bare head from one a supplier or one of the Mikes out there
and swap all your components on to it.  $$$
(Preferred, but most expensive choice.)

or

Try one of Stans spacers?????

or

Pull the pistons and take .020 off the tops (new rings too).

Decisions....

Jim