MidOhio & the police!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: MidOhio & the police!
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 12:50:09 -0400
  As Jim pointed out, the State Highway Patrol in Ohio is out to be seen
this summer.  More specifically, the are out to generate revenue ( their
words not mine ).  They are targeting construction areas on the major
freeways ( I70, I71, I80, I76, I77 and all the I's that connect them!).  Two
weekends ago it was reports that on I71, just north of Columbus, they were
averaging a ticket every two minutes!  And I have seen five troopers in one
spot, all writing a ticket to a different car, ... at the same time!  Do not
expect to be waved through because you are driving an old car either.  Not
many Troopers here will pull you over worth out writing a ticket.

Roaster content:  Be careful out there!  Besides, the back roads in Ohio are
too much fun to drive, so get a map and travel off the freeways, ... as long
as you end up a couple of mile west of Lexington!

Paul
OROC