Beach to Beach run

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Beach to Beach run
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 08:02:36 PDT
Hello List and SoCalROC!

Hats off to all of the "ROCs" on the list who have had some great runs over
the last month. In keeping with that tradition, SoCalROC will be having a
"Beach to Beach" meet and run on June 17th. The plan is to meet at
Huntington State Beach, take some pictures and check out the cars, and then
take PCH south to Doheny State Beach through Newport Beach, Laguna Beach,
and ending at Doheny State Beach.

Once there, we will enjoy a picnic at the beach and have some fun and food.
So everyone bring some food along. I will bring drinks and of course Liz and
Andrew's "new" 70 2000 will be making its public debut at this run.

Plan to meet at 11:00 am on Saturday, June 17th. The meeting place is very
easy to find. Just take the 405 North or South until you get to the Beach
Blvd. exit. Then take it South until you hit the beach.

I look forward to seeing everyone there. We have quite a few new members and
I am looking forward to meeting them and seeing their cars!
Look for meet info and new member information soon on the SoCalROC website
at http://www.ameri-eagle.com/datsun

See you on the road!

Andrew Murphy
67 2000