Re: Muffler selection

To: "Stephan Sochoux" <sochoux@yahoo.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Muffler selection
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 20:06:42 -0400
If you can afford it go stainless. Mufflers IMHO are very subjective; what
may be loud to someone will be fine for others. Check out Borla as I have
one of their exhausts on my Miata and it sounds great under acceleration but
is "pretty quiet" while cruising - let's just say I have to turn up the
stereo a little louder when I want to listen to music rather than the
sonorous exhaust.

For loud go Supertrapp!

'66 Mike from NYC