Fw: Gas Cap?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Gas Cap?
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 22:08:49 -0700
Andrew, My fellow 1970 owning cool brother, (see now you have new status!)

We (as in us very special owners) have a gas cap COMPLETELY UNIQUE from all
those lesser roadsters. Don't know anything about it's venting
characteristics, as a mater of fact I don't believe it vents at all. When
you open the tank when empty it has a lot of pressure behind it.

Any way, Stan Chernoff has a very new very shiny new 70 roadster cap that
you MUST HAVE. Cause, like, you know, you got, like, a 70 and, oh yea,
another roadster, uh, one of the lesser varieties.
Victor
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles
SoCalROC http://www.ameri-eagle.com/datsun/