Re: BRE Springs

To: CarterCM@aol.com
Subject: Re: BRE Springs
From: David & Candy Pina <casalp@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 06:49:40 -0700
Calspeed took some pictures of my springs (posted some where
Calspeed?)   Also, the frame lip has been made flush with the side
where the tire is. My car has rub marks on the inside of the fender
well, that's how close tires have been.  By the way, I did autocross
last weekend at Candlestick. Great to get 'Sadie' out again after 21
yrs!  She had a few problems, wasn't very competitive, but I think I got
those all resolved this week. Now I can see how rusty I really am.

David Pina