BADROC Bar-B-Cruise

To: "Datsun Roadster" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: BADROC Bar-B-Cruise
From: "Ken Pletcher" <pletch@home.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 20:54:32 -0700
I want to see if anybody in the Ca. Bay Area is up for a small cruise and
BBQ at my place in Pleasanton before Shasta.  A good place to start is in
San Jose and take Calaveras rd to Sunol then Foothill rd to P-town. It would
be about a 40 min. to 1 hour cruise with only about 5 stop signs and 2 stop
lights the whole way. I only have 3 days avail. in June Sat. 10th,Sun 11th
and Sat 24th. Let me know which day would be best and we'll lock one in.
     Ken
DATSTER