Consoles, maplight and good deal.

To: "Datsun-Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Consoles, maplight and good deal.
From: "Ron & Julie Edgar" <rvedgar@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 01:01:37 -0400
On the subject of the console and map light.  My car had bad door switchs
and there are times when interior lighting is nice.
Ans believe it or not the map light does give enough light IF its hooked up
with the under dash curtesy lights.
So on my car I wired them all together and used the useless brake system
switch to turn them all on. Works great and is very
useful. I also wired in a utilty light over the fuse box in the glove
compartment.

Havent had any offers yet on buying my 1600.  I would like to see it belong
to one of the group here.

MAKE ME AN OFFER ITS A GREAT CAR  IT only needs a little body work and a new
paint job and some re-chroming.
All the money has been spent on mechanical systems Electrical, Brakes,
Cooling system ect.
Compession is over 150 per cycl. Cranks up on the second spin with no choke
and no gas peddel.
Brand new top with zip downback window.  New stero am/fm casset with 200 amp
EQ and speakers.
Miata seats, very comfortable when on a trip. This is a nice car (I didn't
say perfect) I said nice.
I am in the process of installing new swing arm bushings. I have a new
clutch and P Plate setting at CDMS
and I will throw that in if somone buys the car now.   I have 8 more days to
raise the money for my other car.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=124639&a=914230

Sincerely

Ron Edgar