Re: Carb question

To: Paul <9laser3@bright.net>
Subject: Re: Carb question
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 08:57:45 -0700 (PDT)
At this time I wish you were closer as well. I
appreciate the helpful pointers. Here is more info.
Took the large bowl with the dipstick off last night
and the plunger and needle freely float up and down.
No binding. The float bowls have not been apart yet. I
guess I'll dead time it and start from there. Don't
know the last time it was timed. Will check valves
tonight, hopefully, to see how everything sets there.
will check the overflows as well.

Thanks for all the information everyone!

Don M.